Sugar And SpiesSugar And Spies (1966) - Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 58 times this month, and 1411 times total.
- Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- DePatie-Freleng Enterprises
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Road Runner, Wile E. Coyote.
- Directed By Robert McKimson.
- Produced By David H. DePatie, Isadore Freleng.
- Animated By Bob Matz, Manny Perez, Warren Batchelder, Dale Case, Ted Bonnicksen.
- Written By Tom Dagenais.
- Music: Walter Greene.
- Editor: Lee Gunther.
- Originally Released on November 05, 1966.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6 minutes.
Wile E. Coyote gets a "spy kit" from a fleeing bandit and tries it out on the Road Runner. He tries sleeping gas, mailing a time bomb, a James Bond-type "spy car"... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
The last appearance of Wile E. Coyote and the Road Runner in a classic Warner Bros. cartoon. The second (and final) Roadrunner short to be directed by Robert McKimson. The only Wile E.... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Sugar And Spies" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Sugar And Spies? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!