A Tale Of Two KittiesA Tale Of Two Kitties (1942) - Merrie Melodies Theatrical Cartoon Series by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 28 times this month, and 2839 times total.
- Merrie Melodies Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Leon Schlesinger Studios
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Babbitt, Catsello, Orson (Tweety).
- Voice Actors: Tedd Pierce, Mel Blanc.
- Directed By Robert Clampett.
- Produced By Leon Schlesinger.
- Animated By Rod Scribner, Virgil Ross, Bob McKimson, Sid Sutherland, Rev Chaney.
- Written By Warren Foster.
- Music: Carl W. Stalling.
- Originally Released on November 21, 1942. (more dates ...)
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:48 minutes.
- Production Number: MPAA: 08360
Two alley cats, Babbitt and Catsello, decide to make a meal out of Orson as he sleeps in his nest atop a telephone pole. The gullible (and loud) Catsello is repeatedly gulled into trying to "get the bird," earning a variety of thrashings from the casually... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
The first appearance of Tweety, here named Orson. Also, the first Tweety cartoon in which Warren Foster was a writer, and the first appearance of Babbitt and Catsello. As "Orson," Tweety is flesh-colored, not yellow. The two cats are caricatures... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "A Tale Of Two Kitties" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about A Tale Of Two Kitties? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!