Little Pancho VanillaLittle Pancho Vanilla (1938) - Merrie Melodies Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 1 time this month, and 1989 times total.
- Merrie Melodies Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- A Vitaphone Production
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Pancho, Don Jose, Bull, Three Senoritas.
- Directed By Frank Tashlin.
- Produced By Leon Schlesinger.
- Animated By Robert McKimson.
- Written By Ted Pierce.
- Music: Carl W. Stalling.
- Originally Released on October 08, 1938. (more dates ...)
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7:04 minutes.
Little Pancho, sighing over exciting tales of bullfighting, dreams of being a real toreador. He's spurred to show what he can do in the ring when three saucy senoritas whom he wants to impress cast their eyes at a poster of a handsome matador. The trio of girls... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Don Jose is a caricature of Clark Gable. In September of 1943, beginning with A Feud There Was, Warner Bros. began re-releasing select color cartoons in their Blue Ribbon program. Typically the Blue Ribbon reissues received new opening sequences... (more)
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Little Pancho Vanilla" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Little Pancho Vanilla? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!