Betty Boop's MuseumBetty Boop's Museum (1932) - Betty Boop Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 24 times this month, and 1820 times total.
- Betty Boop Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Fleischer Studios
- Distributed by: Paramount Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Betty Boop, Koko, Bimbo, Skeletons.
- Voice Actors: Mae Questel, Ann Rothschild.
- Directed By Dave Fleischer.
- Produced By Max Fleischer, Adolph Zukor.
- Animated By William Henning, Reuben Timinsky.
- Music: Samuel Lerner, Sammy Timberg.
- Originally Released on December 16, 1932.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:53 minutes.
- Black & White
Koko recruits passengers for the 50-cent sightseeing trip to the museum. Betty saunters up and takes a seat as Koko's one-and-only passenger. While looking around and feeding the "Hunger" exhibit, the museum closes... with Betty locked inside! Betty's held... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Betty Boop's Museum" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Betty Boop's Museum? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!