Betty Boop's TrialBetty Boop's Trial (1934) - Betty Boop Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 18 times this month, and 1374 times total.
- Betty Boop Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Fleischer Studios
- Distributed by: Paramount Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Betty Boop, Freddy, Judge, Jurors.
- Voice Actors: Mae Questel.
- Directed By Dave Fleischer.
- Produced By Max Fleischer, Adolph Zukor.
- Animated By Myron Waldman, Hicks Lokey.
- Originally Released on June 15, 1934.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7 minutes.
- Black & White
Betty's boyfriend, Freddy is introduced here as a handsome policeman who pursues her on his motorcycle, causing her to exceed the speed limit. As a result, Freddy "runs her in," and it's up to the judge and jury to decide her innocence. As you can imagine, there... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Betty's boyfriend Freddy's first appearance. That last great sexual tease is offered when Betty's skirt flies up as she whirls around, showing a nicely formed "tush." After this cartoon, the Production Code's influence is seen. A scene in which... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Betty Boop's Trial" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Betty Boop's Trial? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!