A Car-Tune Portrait
Alternate Title: Animal OrchestraA Car-Tune Portrait (Animal Orchestra) (1937) - Color Classics Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 35 times this month, and 2184 times total.
- Color Classics Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Fleischer Studios
- Distributed by: Paramount Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Band Leader, Other Animals.
- Voice Actors: David Ross.
- Directed By Dave Fleischer.
- Produced By Max Fleischer, Adolph Zukor.
- Animated By David Tendlar, Nicholas Tafuri, Eli Brucker, Joe Oriolo, Bill Sturm, Herman Cohen.
- Written By Dave Fleischer, Izzy Sparber, Dave Tendlar.
- Music: King Ross.
- Originally Released on June 26, 1937.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7:02 minutes.
- TechniColor (Three-Strip)
A tale about the animator's hand that is drawing the pictures of some crazy animals playing music. Although the opening is in the mode of the Out Of The Inkwell films, the cartoon characters- especially the orchestra conductor, a lion- attempt to prove that they... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "A Car-Tune Portrait" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about A Car-Tune Portrait? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!