Betty In BlunderlandBetty In Blunderland (1934) - Betty Boop Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 67 times this month, and 1578 times total.
- Betty Boop Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Fleischer Studios
- Distributed by: Paramount Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Betty Boop, White Rabbit, Mad Hatter, Queen of Hearts, Tweedledum, Tweedledee, Jabberwock, Carpenter, Walrus.
- Voice Actors: Mae Questel, Ann Rothschild.
- Directed By Dave Fleischer.
- Produced By Max Fleischer, Adolph Zukor.
- Animated By Roland Crandall, Thomas Johnson.
- Originally Released on April 06, 1934.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:42 minutes.
- Black & White
Betty Boop falls asleep while working on a jigsaw puzzle of Lewis Carroll's "Alice in Wonderland" characters. The White Rabbit in the puzzle comes to life, and Betty follows him through the mirror (a.k.a. looking glass) into Blunderland, which is just like... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Babe Ruth makes a cameo appearance in this cartoon as Tweedledum and Tweedledee. Also making a very brief cameo appearance (as an unidentified creature): Ed Wynn. The song "How Do You Do" is based on the Bert Kalmar-Harry Ruby classic "Everyone Says... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Betty In Blunderland" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Betty In Blunderland? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!