Be HumanBe Human (1936) - Betty Boop Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 9 times this month, and 602 times total.
- Betty Boop Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Fleischer Studios
- Distributed by: Paramount Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Betty Boop, Grampy, Old Farmer, Cows, Chickens, Horses.
- Voice Actors: Mae Questel, Kate Wright.
- Directed By Dave Fleischer.
- Produced By Max Fleischer, Adolph Zukor.
- Animated By Myron Waldman, Lillian Friedman.
- Originally Released on November 20, 1936.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:26 minutes.
- Black & White
An old farmer abuses his animals too much, punching cows, beating up chickens and whipping horses. Catching wind of this, animal hospital nurse Betty makes a phone call to Humane Society officer Grampy to arrest and teach the bullying farmer a lesson in learning... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
This short features a series of attacks on animals by a pretty violent fellow. This guy has some serious aggression issues- during the cartoon, he whips a dog that is tied up, punches a cow, and wrings the neck of a live chicken. The man is taken to... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Be Human" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Be Human? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!