Betty Boop's Crazy InventionsBetty Boop's Crazy Inventions (1933) - Betty Boop Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 29 times this month, and 2506 times total.
- Betty Boop Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Fleischer Studios
- Distributed by: Paramount Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Betty Boop, Bimbo, Koko.
- Voice Actors: Mae Questel, Ann Rothschild.
- Directed By Dave Fleischer.
- Produced By Max Fleischer, Adolph Zukor.
- Animated By Willard Bowsky, Ugo D'Orsi.
- Originally Released on January 27, 1933.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:51 minutes.
- Black & White
Betty Boop goes to a trade show of crazy inventions and has a blast. Sex is the star of this cartoon in which Betty turns heads and opens eyes while playing a calliope at a carnival. In a circus tent where Betty, Bimbo and Koko demonstrate some gadgets, an... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Song "Keep a Little Song Handy," Written by Sammy Timberg, Lyrics by Samuel Lerner, Sung by Betty Boop.
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Betty Boop's Crazy Inventions" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Betty Boop's Crazy Inventions? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!