Poor CinderellaPoor Cinderella (1934) - Color Classics Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 95 times this month, and 4390 times total.
- Color Classics Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Fleischer Studios
- Distributed by: Paramount Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Betty Boop/Cinderella, Stepsisters, The Prince, Fairy Godmother.
- Voice Actors: Mae Questel, Ann Rothschild, Kate Wright, Margie Hines.
- Directed By Dave Fleischer.
- Produced By Max Fleischer, Adolph Zukor.
- Animated By Seymour Kneitel, William Henning, Roland Crandall.
- Written By Dan Gordon.
- Music: Charles Tobias, Murray Mencher, Jack Scholl.
- Originally Released on August 03, 1934.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 9:51 minutes.
Betty Boop plays Cinderella in this retelling of the classic tale. Cinderella lives with her mean stepsisters, who treat her miserably. They refuse to allow her to... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
The first Color Classic, and Fleischer Studios' first color cartoon. Betty's only classic appearance in color. In this cartoon, Betty has reddish-orange hair, not the usual jet-black! Rudy Vallee... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Poor Cinderella" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Poor Cinderella? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!