All This And Rabbit StewAll This And Rabbit Stew (1941) - Merrie Melodies Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 682 times this month, and 6494 times total.
- Merrie Melodies Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Leon Schlesinger Studios
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Bugs Bunny, Little Hunter.
- Voice Actors: Mel Blanc, Danny Webb.
- Directed By Tex Avery.
- Produced By Leon Schlesinger.
- Animated By Virgil Ross, Robert McKimson, Rod Scribner.
- Written By Dave Monahan.
- Music: Carl W. Stalling.
- Originally Released on September 13, 1941.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:45 minutes.
- Production Number: 173.
Another dumb hunter decides to make Bugs Bunny his dinner. Singing "Ah'm gonna ketch me a rah-hah-habit," the slow-witted little black boy (complete with coal-black skin, big red blubbery lips, excessively large feet and a lazy sing-song voice) sees rabbit... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Although Fred Avery directed this cartoon, by the time of its release, he had left the studio and Leon was not his biggest fan. So his supervision credit was pulled. Most of the gags featured were used in other Bugs cartoons.
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "All This And Rabbit Stew" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about All This And Rabbit Stew? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!