Along Came DaffyAlong Came Daffy (1947) - Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 19 times this month, and 1958 times total.
- Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Cartoons, Inc.
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Daffy Duck, Two Yosemite Sams, Mice.
- Voice Actors: Mel Blanc.
- Directed By Isadore Freleng.
- Produced By Edward Selzer.
- Animated By Ken Champin, Gerry Chiniquy, Manuel Perez, Virgil Ross.
- Written By Tedd Pierce, Michael Maltese.
- Music: Carl Stalling.
- Originally Released on June 04, 1947. (more dates ...)
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:57 minutes.
- Production Number: 1019.
Blue Ribbon: 1355.
Daffy goes from salesman to the main course when he calls on two starving, snowbound men (both resembling Yosemite Sam) in a wilderness cabin. Daffy comes along selling cookbooks. One of the Sams gets the idea for... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
In September of 1943, beginning with A Feud There Was, Warner Bros. began re-releasing select color cartoons in their Blue Ribbon program. Typically the Blue Ribbon reissues received new opening sequences with Blue Ribbon title cards and... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Along Came Daffy" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Along Came Daffy? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!