Beauty And The BeastBeauty And The Beast (1934) - Merrie Melodies Theatrical Cartoon Series by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 21 times this month, and 2529 times total.
- Merrie Melodies Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- A Vitaphone Production
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Girl, Beast, Fairy Tale Characters.
- Directed By Isadore Freleng.
- Produced By Leon Schlesinger.
- Animated By Jack King, Rollin Hamilton.
- Music: Norman Spencer.
Words, Bert Kalmar, Harry Ruby.
- Originally Released on April 14, 1934.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Production Number: 6175
A little girl is eating too many snacks when she doesn't realize that it is her bedtime. Then the Sandman comes out of nowhere and, sure enough, the girl falls asleep in the blink of an eye. Just then, she has a dream that she is in Toyland, where she encounters... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Warner Bros.' second (and last!) Cinecolor cartoon.
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Beauty And The Beast" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Beauty And The Beast? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!