Big Man From The NorthBig Man From The North (1931) - Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 74 times this month, and 2202 times total.
- Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- A Hugh Harman-Rudolf Ising Production, Vitaphone Pictures
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Bosko, Honey, Criminal.
- Voice Actors: Carman Maxwell, Rochelle Hudson.
- Directed By Hugh Harmon, Rudolf Ising.
- Produced By Hugh Harman, Rudolf Ising.
- Animated By Isadore Freleng, Robert Edmunds.
- Music: Frank Marsales.
- Originally Released in 1931 (Estimate).
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7:43 minutes.
- Black & White
Bosko, an officer of the mounted police, gets assigned the job of bringing in a wanted criminal. He must face the harsh winter weather to bring him in. Traveling... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
In this pre-Code cartoon, the criminal gets a sword up his behind (ouch!) and ends up running out of the saloon buck-naked. Snow is depicted "falling" from the background of the opening titles.... (more)
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Big Man From The North" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Big Man From The North? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!