Birdy And The BeastBirdy And The Beast (1944) - Merrie Melodies Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 51 times this month, and 1647 times total.
- Merrie Melodies Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Leon Schlesinger Studios
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Tweety, Cat, Bulldog, Hen.
- Voice Actors: Mel Blanc.
- Directed By Robert Clampett.
- Produced By Leon Schlesinger.
- Animated By Thomas McKimson, Rod Scribner, Manny Gould, Virgil Ross, Gil Turner.
- Written By Warren Foster.
- Music: Carl W. Stalling.
- Originally Released on August 19, 1944.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7:33 minutes.
Tweety is in his little nest when a bad ol' puddy tat- not yet Sylvester- looks in. Tweety says his catchphrase, then flies off, and the cat follows him. Not being... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
The second Tweety cartoon- and Tweety still does not have feathers! This is the first cartoon to feature Tweety as the main character, and the cartoon in which Tweety (formerly Orson) is given... (more)
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Birdy And The Beast" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Birdy And The Beast? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!