Boobs In The WoodsBoobs In The Woods (1950) - Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 65 times this month, and 4070 times total.
- Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Cartoons, Inc.
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Daffy Duck, Porky Pig.
- Voice Actors: Mel Blanc.
- Directed By Robert McKimson.
- Produced By Edward Selzer.
- Animated By Phil DeLara, J. C. Melendez, Emery Hawkins, Charles McKimson, Pete Burness.
- Written By Warren Foster.
- Music: Carl Stalling.
- Originally Released on January 28, 1950. (more dates ...)
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:55 minutes.
Porky sets out to the great outdoors to paint landscapes, but Daffy claims that the lake and mountains are his, and he refuses to let Porky paint them.
Cartoon Production Information:
The Blue Ribbon release featured blue rings. This release also features the original title cards and includes credits. In September of 1943, beginning with A Feud There Was, Warner Bros.... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Boobs In The Woods? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!