Bosko In DutchBosko In Dutch (1933) - Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 29 times this month, and 1297 times total.
- Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- A Hugh Harman-Rudolf Ising Production, Vitaphone Pictures
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Bruno, Bosko, Honey, Wilber, Goopy Geer.
- Voice Actors: Johnny Murray, Rochelle Hudson.
- Directed By Hugh Harman, Isadore Freleng.
- Produced By Hugh Harman, Rudolf Ising.
- Animated By Isadore Freleng, Thomas McKimson.
- Music: Frank Marsales.
- Originally Released on January 14, 1933.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:45 minutes.
- Black & White
Bosko and Honey get in and out of trouble. Just like usual, only this time in Holland. You can tell because every building has a windmill.
Cartoon Production Information:
The last appearance of Goopy Geer (seen here in a cameo). The first cartoon directed by Isadore "Friz" Freleng (who was uncredited). The song "Ach du lieber Augustine," better known to school kids as "Hail to the Bus Driver Man," is on... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Bosko In Dutch" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Bosko In Dutch? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!