Bosko The DoughboyBosko The Doughboy (1931) - Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 29 times this month, and 1841 times total.
- Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- A Hugh Harman-Rudolf Ising Production, Vitaphone Pictures
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Bosko, Bird, Army Band.
- Voice Actors: Carman Maxwell.
- Directed By Hugh Harman.
- Produced By Hugh Harman, Rudolf Ising.
- Animated By Rollin Hamilton, Max Maxwell.
- Music: Frank Marsales.
- Originally Released on October 17, 1931.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:46 minutes.
- Black & White
It is World War I. Rockets, bombs and bullets are everywhere. A bird gets shot, leaving a huge hole- saluting as it falls into a pool of water. An army band is... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
This graphically animated cartoon has a distinct and sobering anti-war message. Soundtrack: "Am I Blue?", Music by Harry Akst; "Yankee... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Bosko The Doughboy" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Bosko The Doughboy? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!