Bosko The MusketeerBosko The Musketeer (1933) - Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon Series by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 25 times this month, and 1075 times total.
- Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- A Hugh Harman-Rudolf Ising Production, Vitaphone Pictures
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Bosko, Honey, Bruno.
- Directed By Hugh Harman.
- Produced By Hugh Harman, Rudolf Ising.
- Animated By Rollin Hamilton, Robert Stokes.
- Music: Frank Marsales.
- Originally Released on August 12, 1933.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7:18 minutes.
- Black & White
Bosko and Bruno go to Honey's house where she shows him a picture of the Three Musketeers. Bosko tells her a story of himself as a Musketeer and Honey as a dancing girl. He fights a villain with swords over Honey and wins. The real Honey finds the story hard... (more)
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Bosko The Musketeer" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Bosko The Musketeer? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!