Alice Solves The PuzzleAlice Solves The Puzzle (1925) - Alice Comedies Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 24 times this month, and 1041 times total.
- Alice Comedies Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- M. J. Winkler Productions
- Distributed by: M. J. Winkler Productions
- Cartoon Characters: Alice, Bootleg Pete, Julius.
- Voice Actors: Margie Gay.
- Directed By Walt Disney.
- Produced By Walt Disney, Roy E. Disney.
- Animated By Ub Iwerks, Rollin Ham Hamilton, Thurston Harper.
- Written By Walt Disney.
- Editor: Margaret. J. Winkler.
- Originally Released on February 15, 1925.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7 minutes.
- Black & White
Alice, at the beach with her cat, tries to solve a crossword puzzle when Bootleg Pete- a ruthless collector of rare crossword puzzles- sees that Alice's one is missing in his collection. But while trying to steal it, he does not include Alice's cat Julius in... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Silent cartoon/live-action combination; this series combined a live-action girl with cartoon characters and backgrounds. Bootleg Pete was a predecessor of Mickey's nemeses, Black Pete and Pegleg Pete. This was his first appearance. This is the... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Alice Solves The Puzzle" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Alice Solves The Puzzle? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!