Alice Loses OutAlice Loses Out (1925) - Alice Comedies Theatrical Cartoon Series by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 20 times this month, and 596 times total.
- Alice Comedies Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- M. J. Winkler Productions.
- Distributed by: M. J. Winkler Productions.
- Cartoon Characters: Alice, Julius, Pete.
- Voice Actors: Margie Gay.
- Directed By Walt Disney.
- Produced By Walt Disney, Roy E. Disney.
- Animated By Ub Iwerks, Rollin Ham Hamilton, Thurston Harper, Hugh Harman, Rudolf Ising.
- Written By Walt Disney.
- Editor: Margaret. J. Winkler.
- Originally Released on June 15, 1925.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:52 minutes.
- Black & White
Alice and the gang stage an Our Gang-style Uncle Tom's Cabin show. Playing the part of Little Eva, Alice is accidentally knocked out, and dreams herself in snow land with Julius, who is building a snowman. They run afoul of Pete the Bear who chases them into a... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Silent cartoon./Live action combination; this series combined a live-action girl with cartoon characters and backgrounds.
This short is also known as "Alice Gets Stage Struck."
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Alice Loses Out" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Alice Loses Out? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!