Hot DogHot Dog (1928) - Oswald the Lucky Rabbit Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 33 times this month, and 1127 times total.
- Oswald the Lucky Rabbit Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Winkler Productions
- Distributed by: Universal Pictures
- Cartoon Characters: Oswald the Lucky Rabbit.
- Directed By Walt Disney.
- Produced By Charles Mintz, George Winkler.
- Animated By Ub Iwerks.
- Written By Walt Disney.
- Originally Released on August 20, 1928.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Black & White
Oswald sneaks away from school in order to visit a circus sideshow, and is chased through the circus by the police.
Cartoon Production Information:
The last Disney-produced Oswald the Lucky Rabbit short.
An off-color gag shows a long-necked pistol going limp after being fired.
Sorry, we do not have a video of Hot Dog. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Hot Dog? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!