Alice Wins The DerbyAlice Wins The Derby (1925) - Alice Comedies Theatrical Cartoon Series by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 8 times this month, and 701 times total.
- Alice Comedies Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- M. J. Winkler Productions.
- Distributed by: M. J. Winkler Productions.
- Cartoon Characters: Alice, Pete, Julius.
- Voice Actors: Margie Gay.
- Directed By Walt Disney.
- Produced By Walt Disney, Roy E. Disney.
- Animated By Ub Iwerks, Rollin Ham Hamilton, Thurston Harper.
- Written By Walt Disney.
- Editor: Margaret. J. Winkler.
- Originally Released on July 12, 1925.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Production Number: ACL-08
- Black & White
A combination auto race and horse derby. Pete tries to send Julius on a false detour, but Julius comes from behind to win the race!
Cartoon Production Information:
Silent cartoon/live-action combination film; this series combined a live-action girl with cartoon characters and backgrounds.
Sorry, we do not have a video of Alice Wins The Derby. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Alice Wins The Derby? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!