Mexican JoyrideMexican Joyride (1947) - Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 883 times this month, and 6304 times total.
- Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Cartoons, Inc.
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Daffy Duck, Bull.
- Voice Actors: Mel Blanc.
- Directed By Art Davis.
- Produced By Edward Selzer.
- Animated By Don Williams, Basil Davidovich, J. C. Melendez, Herman Cohen.
- Written By Dave Monahan.
- Music: Carl Stalling.
- Originally Released on November 29, 1947.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7:24 minutes.
- Production Number: 1034.
Daffy Duck, singing "Gaucho Serenade," drives down to Mexico for a vacation. After a burning experience with Mexican food, Daffy takes in the bullfights. As if at a baseball game, Daffy heckles the bull ("He's blind as a bat! Throw the phony out!"). The bull... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
The scene in which the bull has guns to his head when Daffy tricks him to commit suicide is cut from T.V. syndication prints.
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Mexican Joyride" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Mexican Joyride? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!