An ArtistAn Artist (1994) Theatrical Cartoon
This page has been viewed 19 times this month, and 249 times total.
- Theatrical ShortShort
- National Film Board of Canada
- Distributed by: National Film Board of Canada
- Cartoon Characters: Girl, Father.
- Voice Actors: Paule Brouillard, André Brouillard, Vincent Brouillard.
- Directed By Michèle Cournoyer.
- Produced By Thérèse Descary.
- Animated By Michèle Cournoyer.
- Written By Michèle Cournoyer.
- Awards: Quebec-Alberta Award 1995, Innovative Television, with a cash prize of $2,500, Quebec-Alberta Prizes (Television-Cinema), Banff, Alberta, 1995, Giffoni Film Festival Award, for the Rights from the Heart Series (3 parts) for all-round constant creative achievement and artistic integrity in the cinema, Film Festival, Giffoni, Italy, 1997; more Awards ...
- Music: Ginette Bellavance, Daniel Toussaint.
- Editor: Werner Nold, France Pilon.
- Originally Released on January 01, 1994.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 5:15 minutes.
A girl is so carried away by her love of music that she forgets about her household chores. Her father tells her to finish the dishes. Instead of washing them, she... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about An Artist? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!