Calling All CuckoosCalling All Cuckoos (1956) - Woody Woodpecker Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 20 times this month, and 743 times total.
- Woody Woodpecker Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Walter Lantz Productions
- Distributed by: Universal International
- Cartoon Characters: Woody Woodpecker, Herr Spring, Grizzly Bear.
- Voice Actors: Grace Stafford.
- Directed By Paul J. Smith.
- Produced By Walter Lantz.
- Animated By Les Kline, Robert Bentley.
- Written By Homer Brightman.
- Music: Clarence E. Wheeler.
- Originally Released on September 24, 1956.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6 minutes.
Herr Spring, a fat little German clockmaker of cuckoo clocks, finds that after completion of a new clock, he now needs a cuckoo bird to occupy it. He therefore goes out into the Black Forest to find one. Woody Woodpecker hears the clockmaker calling, "Cuckoo,... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
With arguably the most famous laugh of any cartoon character in history ("ha-ha-ha-HA-ha"), Woody Woodpecker pecked his way into our lives through a 1940 Andy Panda theatrical short entitled Knock Knock. Woody continued to appear in short... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Calling All Cuckoos. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Calling All Cuckoos? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!