The Restless SeaThe Restless Sea (1964) Theatrical Cartoon
This page has been viewed 43 times this month, and 1836 times total.
- Feature Length Animated FilmFeature
- Traditional Animation
- Bell Science, Walt Disney Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Mr. H2O.
- Voice Actors: Sterling Holloway, Lawrence Dobkin.
- Animated By Jack Boyd, Robert Youngquist, Robert Gannon, Joshua Meador.
- Music: George Bruns, Richard M. Sherman, Robert B. Sherman.
- Originally Released in December of 1964 (Estimate).
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 57 minutes.
Animated sequences illustrate the work of oceanographers in searching out complex and interwoven relationships of nature in the sea integrating the marine... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Producted by Disney as the final entry in the Bell Telephone Science Hour series. Unlike all the others, Dr. Frank Baxter didn't appear in... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Restless Sea. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Restless Sea? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!