Peculiar PenguinsPeculiar Penguins (1934) - Silly Symphonies Theatrical Cartoon Series by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 7 times this month, and 1321 times total.
- Silly Symphonies Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Walt Disney Studios
- Distributed by: United Artists Pictures
- Cartoon Characters: Peter Penguin, Polly Penguin, Shark.
- Directed By Wilfred Jackson.
- Produced By Walt Disney.
- Animated By Hamilton Luske.
- Originally Released on September 01, 1934.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6 minutes.
- Production Number: MPAA: 127
A dance piece from the South Pole. Peter catches a fish to show his love for Polly. The fish expands when she eats it, making her look fat, and Peter foolish. Along comes a shark out to end the whole thing - you even feel sorry for the shark at... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Peculiar Penguins" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Peculiar Penguins? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!