Juuryoku To No Tatakai! Baburusukun wo Tsukamaero
English Title: The Battle with Gravity! Catch BubblesJuuryoku To No Tatakai! Baburusukun wo Tsukamaero (The Battle with Gravity! Catch Bubbles) (1989) Episode 19- Dragonball Z Anime Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 18 times this month, and 309 times total.
- Dragonball Z AnimeAnime Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Tôei Company Ltd., Fuji Television
- Cartoon Characters: Son Goku, Son Gohan, Kuririn Yajirobe, Bulma, Piccolo, Yamucha, Kamesennin [Muten Roshi], Tenshinhan, Hichi Pu-Erh, Oolong, Chaozu, Kami-Sama, Mr. Popo, Uranai Baba, Karin.
- Voice Actors: Masako Nozawa, Mayumi Tanaka, Hiromi Tsuru, Toshio Furukawa, Toru Furuya, Kohei Miyauchi, Suzuoki Hirotaka, Naoko Watanabe, Naoki Tatsuta; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Daisuke Nishio, Takao Koyama.
- Produced By Koji Kaneda, Kenji Shimizu, Seichi Hiruda.
- Animated By Minoru Maeda.
- Music: Shunsuke Kikuchi.
- Editor: Shin'ichi Fukumitsu.
- First Aired on September 13, 1989.
- Originally Aired on Fuji TV (Japan).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Episode Number: 19
Gokou's first objective when training with Kaio-sama, is to catch his monkey, Bubbles. However, the gravity on Kaio-sama's planet, is 10 times that of the gravity on Earth, which makes the task very hard for Gokou to deal with, but eventually he does... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
"The Battle with Gravity! Catch Bubbles."
English translation of title: "The Battle with Gravity! Catch Bubbles."
Sorry, we do not have a video of Juuryoku To No Tatakai! Baburusukun wo Tsukamaero. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Juuryoku To No Tatakai! Baburusukun wo Tsukamaero? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!