Hashire Gohan! Chichi No Matsu Natsukasi No Paozu Yama
English Title: Run, Gohan! Longing for Mt. Paozu, Where Chichi is WaitingHashire Gohan! Chichi No Matsu Natsukasi No Paozu Yama (Run, Gohan! Longing for Mt. Paozu, Where Chichi is Waiting) (1989) Episode 16- Dragonball Z Anime Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 8 times this month, and 440 times total.
- Dragonball Z AnimeAnime Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Tôei Company Ltd., Fuji Television
- Cartoon Characters: Son Goku, Son Gohan, Kuririn Yajirobe, Bulma, Piccolo, Yamucha, Kamesennin [Muten Roshi], Tenshinhan, Hichi Pu-Erh, Oolong, Chaozu, Kami-Sama, Mr. Popo, Uranai Baba, Karin.
- Voice Actors: Masako Nozawa, Mayumi Tanaka, Hiromi Tsuru, Toshio Furukawa, Toru Furuya, Kohei Miyauchi, Suzuoki Hirotaka, Naoko Watanabe, Naoki Tatsuta; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Daisuke Nishio, Takao Koyama.
- Produced By Koji Kaneda, Kenji Shimizu, Seichi Hiruda.
- Animated By Minoru Maeda.
- Music: Shunsuke Kikuchi.
- Editor: Shin'ichi Fukumitsu.
- First Aired on August 16, 1989.
- Originally Aired on Fuji TV (Japan).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Episode Number: 16
Gohan is rescued by a group of orphans after the storm. They become friends, but when the police come, everybody doesn't have time to escape. Only Gohan, and the eldest orphan manage to escape. Gohan is taken to Mt. Paozu, and as he is about to go back home, he... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
"Run, Gohan! Longing for Mt. Paozu, Where Chichi is Waiting."
English translation of title: "Run, Gohan! Longing for Mt. Paozu, Where Chichi is Waiting."
Sorry, we do not have a video of Hashire Gohan! Chichi No Matsu Natsukasi No Paozu Yama. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Hashire Gohan! Chichi No Matsu Natsukasi No Paozu Yama? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!