Uchuu Ichi No Kyousenshi Saiyajin Mezameru!
English Title: The Saiyans, Strongest Warriors in the Universe, AwakenUchuu Ichi No Kyousenshi Saiyajin Mezameru! (The Saiyans, Strongest Warriors in the Universe, Awaken) (1989) Episode 11- Dragonball Z Anime Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 9 times this month, and 351 times total.
- Dragonball Z AnimeAnime Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Tôei Company Ltd., Fuji Television
- Cartoon Characters: Son Goku, Son Gohan, Kuririn Yajirobe, Bulma, Piccolo, Yamucha, Kamesennin [Muten Roshi], Tenshinhan, Hichi Pu-Erh, Oolong, Chaozu, Kami-Sama, Mr. Popo, Uranai Baba, Karin.
- Voice Actors: Masako Nozawa, Mayumi Tanaka, Hiromi Tsuru, Toshio Furukawa, Toru Furuya, Kohei Miyauchi, Suzuoki Hirotaka, Naoko Watanabe, Naoki Tatsuta; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Daisuke Nishio, Takao Koyama.
- Produced By Koji Kaneda, Kenji Shimizu, Seichi Hiruda.
- Animated By Minoru Maeda.
- Music: Shunsuke Kikuchi.
- Editor: Shin'ichi Fukumitsu.
- First Aired on July 12, 1989.
- Originally Aired on Fuji TV (Japan).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Episode Number: 11
Vejiita and Nappa arrive at a planet called Arlia. They purposely get captured by the Arlian people, to see how strong they really are. However, the Arlians don't have much strength in comparison, so Vejiita blows up the planet, and the two Saiyâjins continue on... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
"The Saiyans, Strongest Warriors in the Universe, Awaken."
English translation of title: "The Saiyans, Strongest Warriors in the Universe, Awaken."
Sorry, we do not have a video of Uchuu Ichi No Kyousenshi Saiyajin Mezameru!. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Uchuu Ichi No Kyousenshi Saiyajin Mezameru!? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!