Yatta! Kore ga Chijou Saikyou No Combi da!
English Title: Alright! This is the Strongest Combo on Earth!Yatta! Kore ga Chijou Saikyou No Combi da! (Alright! This is the Strongest Combo on Earth!) (1989) Episode 3- Dragonball Z Anime Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 11 times this month, and 272 times total.
- Dragonball Z AnimeAnime Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Tôei Company Ltd., Fuji Television
- Cartoon Characters: Son Goku, Son Gohan, Kuririn Yajirobe, Bulma, Piccolo, Yamucha, Kamesennin [Muten Roshi], Tenshinhan, Hichi Pu-Erh, Oolong, Chaozu, Kami-Sama, Mr. Popo, Uranai Baba, Karin.
- Voice Actors: Masako Nozawa, Mayumi Tanaka, Hiromi Tsuru, Toshio Furukawa, Toru Furuya, Kohei Miyauchi, Suzuoki Hirotaka, Naoko Watanabe, Naoki Tatsuta; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Daisuke Nishio, Takao Koyama.
- Produced By Koji Kaneda, Kenji Shimizu, Seichi Hiruda.
- Animated By Minoru Maeda.
- Music: Shunsuke Kikuchi.
- Editor: Shin'ichi Fukumitsu.
- First Aired on May 10, 1989.
- Originally Aired on Fuji TV (Japan).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
Piccolo arrives to the Kame house, and he joins up with Gokou, to face a greater evil than each other. The two catch up with Radditzu, and a now imprisoned Gohan. The fight between... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
English translation of title: "Alright! This is the Strongest Combo on Earth!."
Sorry, we do not have a video of Yatta! Kore ga Chijou Saikyou No Combi da!. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Yatta! Kore ga Chijou Saikyou No Combi da!? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!