Shijou Saikyou No Senshi Wa Gokuu No Ani datta!
English Title: The Strongest Warrior in All of History is Goku's Brother!Shijou Saikyou No Senshi Wa Gokuu No Ani datta! (The Strongest Warrior in All of History is Goku's Brother!) (1989) Episode 2- Dragonball Z Anime Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 10 times this month, and 255 times total.
- Dragonball Z AnimeAnime Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- T˘ei Company Ltd., Fuji Television
- Cartoon Characters: Son Goku, Son Gohan, Kuririn Yajirobe, Bulma, Piccolo, Yamucha, Kamesennin [Muten Roshi], Tenshinhan, Hichi Pu-Erh, Oolong, Chaozu, Kami-Sama, Mr. Popo, Uranai Baba, Karin.
- Voice Actors: Masako Nozawa, Mayumi Tanaka, Hiromi Tsuru, Toshio Furukawa, Toru Furuya, Kohei Miyauchi, Suzuoki Hirotaka, Naoko Watanabe, Naoki Tatsuta; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Daisuke Nishio, Takao Koyama.
- Produced By Koji Kaneda, Kenji Shimizu, Seichi Hiruda.
- Animated By Minoru Maeda.
- Music: Shunsuke Kikuchi.
- Editor: Shin'ichi Fukumitsu.
- First Aired on May 03, 1989.
- Originally Aired on Fuji TV (Japan).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
Everyone reunites with each other for the first time in a few years. The man from the space pod comes to the Kame house, and explains how he is Gokou's brother,... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
English translation of title: "The Strongest Warrior in All of History is Goku's Brother!."
Sorry, we do not have a video of Shijou Saikyou No Senshi Wa Gokuu No Ani datta!. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Shijou Saikyou No Senshi Wa Gokuu No Ani datta!? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!