Crack Of DoomCrack Of Doom (1996) Season 2 Episode 209- Action Man Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 6 times this month, and 309 times total.
- Action Man Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- DiC Entertainment
- Cartoon Characters: Action Man, Knuck, Jacques, Natalie, Dr. X, Norris, Gangrene, Vira.
- Voice Actors: Mark Griffin, Dale Wilson, Richard Cox, Joely Collins, Rolf Leenders, Gary Chalk, David Hay, Iris Quinn, Patti Allen, Gillian Barber; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Chris Bartleman.
- Produced By Kyle Solorio, Jim Weathers, Andy Heyward, Robby London, Michael Maliani, Brad Kreisberg.
- Written By Gildart Jackson, Phil Harnage.
- Music: Stephen C. Marston.
- First Aired on November 17, 1996.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Episode Number: 209
- Season: 2
- United Kingdom
We do not have a synopsis for this cartoon; why don't you send us one?
Cartoon Production Information:
Alex Mann travels the world leading a dual existence as both a champion athlete and global guardian. Together with his "Team Xtreme" - Fidget, Grinder and Rikki - Action Man must learn to understand his special power (AMP Factor) before his enemies... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Crack Of Doom. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Crack Of Doom? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!