The X FactorThe X Factor (1996) Season 2 Episode 201- Action Man Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 17 times this month, and 688 times total.
- Action Man Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- DiC Entertainment
- Cartoon Characters: Action Man, Knuck, Jacques, Natalie, Dr. X, Norris, Gangrene, Vira.
- Voice Actors: Mark Griffin, Dale Wilson, Richard Cox, Joely Collins, Rolf Leenders, Gary Chalk, David Hay, Iris Quinn, Patti Allen, Gillian Barber; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Chris Bartleman.
- Produced By Kyle Solorio, Jim Weathers, Andy Heyward, Robby London, Michael Maliani, Brad Kreisberg.
- Written By Gildart Jackson, Phil Harnage.
- Music: Stephen C. Marston.
- First Aired on September 22, 1996.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 2
- United Kingdom
Cartoon Production Information:
Alex Mann travels the world leading a dual existence as both a champion athlete and global guardian. Together with his "Team Xtreme" - Fidget, Grinder and Rikki - Action Man must learn to understand... (more)
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The X Factor? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!