Men's StylesMen's Styles (1915) Theatrical Cartoon by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 12 times this month, and 473 times total.
- Theatrical ShortShort
- Traditional Animation
- Gaumont Studios
- Distributed by: Mutual Film Corporation
- Cartoon Characters: Aloysius McGinis, Clarice McGinis, Julie McGinis, Belladonna.
- Animated By Harry S. Palmer.
- Written By Arthur R. Momand.
- Originally Released in December of 1915 (Estimate).
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 3:34 minutes.
- Black & White
Based on the newspaper comic strip by "Pop" Mormand, featuring a husband oppressed by his wife's obsession with high society and consumer fashion.
Cartoon Production Information:
These films begin with "out of the inkwell" drawings of the sort seen in Winsor McCay films and later elaborated by Max Fleischer. Like other comic strips and animated films of the era, notably... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Men's Styles" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Men's Styles? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!