Women's StylesWomen's Styles (1915) Theatrical Cartoon by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 7 times this month, and 532 times total.
- Theatrical ShortShort
- Traditional Animation
- Gaumont Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Aloysius McGinis, Clarice McGinis, Julie McGinis, Belladonna.
- Animated By Harry S. Palmer.
- Written By Arthur R. Momand.
- Originally Released in September of 1915 (Estimate).
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 2:49 minutes.
- Black & White
Based on the newspaper comic strip by "Pop" Mormand, featuring a husband oppressed by his wife's obsession with high society and consumer fashion.
Cartoon Production Information:
Silent Film. These films begin with "out of the inkwell" drawings of the sort seen in Winsor McCay films and later elaborated by Max Fleischer. Like other comic strips and animated films of the... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Women's Styles? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!