Steel And AmericaSteel And America (1965) Theatrical Cartoon
This page has been viewed 66 times this month, and 1779 times total.
- Theatrical ShortShort
- Traditional Animation
- Walt Disney Pictures
- Distributed by: American Iron and Steel Institute
- Cartoon Characters: Donald Duck.
- Voice Actors: Clarence 'Ducky' Nash, Lawrence Dobkin.
- Directed By Les Clark.
- Originally Released in September of 1965 (Estimate).
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 25 minutes.
Trade association film promoting the steel industry. Combining animation and live action, "Steel and America" traces the history of the industry and follows the... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Sponsored by the American Iron and Steel Institute.
Remade in 1975 as "Steel and America: A New Look."
Sorry, we do not have a video of Steel And America. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Steel And America? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!