The Really Bad DayThe Really Bad Day (2001) Episode 201-B- The Fairly OddParents Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 12 times this month, and 655 times total.
- The Fairly OddParents Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- NickToon Productions, Federated Inc.
- Animation Studio: Frederator Incorporated, Yeson Animation Studios
- Distributed by: Viacom International, Inc.
- Cartoon Characters: Timmy Turner, Cosmo, Wanda, Vicky, Chester McBadbat, Mr. Turner, Mrs. Turner, Dr. Wendell Bender, Tootie, A.J. Ibrahim, The Crimson Chin, Whizzy, Trixie Tang, Chip Skylark, Denzel Crocker, Remy Buxaplenty, Jorgen Von Strangle, Cupid.
- Voice Actors: Tara Strong, Daran Norris, Suzanne Blakeslee, Grey Delisle, Frankie Muniz, Gilbert Gottfried, Faith Abrahams, Haneef Muhammad, Jay Leno; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Gary Conrad, Jamie Diaz, John Fountain, Sarah Frost, Butch Hartman, Larry Leichliter; more Directors ...
- Produced By Butch Hartman, Alexis Wallrich.
- Written By Stephen Banks, Tracy Berna, Spencer Green, Steve Marmel, Tim O'Rourke, Jack Thomas.
- Music: Guy Moon, Butch Hartman, Ron Jones.
- First Aired on August 17, 2001.
- Originally Aired on Nickelodeon.
- Running Time: 6 minutes.
- Episode Number: 201-B
For one day in a certain number of years, a fairy god parent can be "bad" and it is Cosmo's turn. There is just one problem: he is HORRIBLE at being "bad". So Timmy calls Vicky (AKA the queen of bad ideas) and asks her if she got so mad, what would she do. She... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
This episode originally aired on Oh Yeah! Cartoons, although with a different voice actor for Timmy.
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Really Bad Day. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Really Bad Day? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!