Alice's Ornery Orphan
Alternate Title: Alice's OrphanAlice's Ornery Orphan (Alice's Orphan , Alice The Orphan) (1926) - Alice Comedies Theatrical Cartoon Series by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 14 times this month, and 1247 times total.
- Alice Comedies Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- M. J. Winkler Productions
- Distributed by: Film Booking Offices of America
- Cartoon Characters: Alice, Julius, Oscar.
- Voice Actors: Margie Gay.
- Directed By Walt Disney.
- Produced By Walt Disney, Roy E. Disney.
- Animated By Ub Iwerks, Rollin Ham Hamilton, Thurston Harper, Hugh Harman, Rudolf Ising.
- Written By Walt Disney.
- Editor: Margaret. J. Winkler.
- Originally Released on January 16, 1926.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7 minutes.
- Black & White
Another outing for Julius as he finds an abandoned baby by a pond, adopts it, and goes almost crazy trying to care for it.
Cartoon Production Information:
Silent cartoon/live-action combination film; this series combined a live-action girl with cartoon characters and backgrounds. This was the first Walt Disney cartoon to incorporate the theme of Christmas.
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Alice's Ornery Orphan" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Alice's Ornery Orphan? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!