Mouse-WarmingMouse-Warming (1952) - Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon Series by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 27 times this month, and 3065 times total.
- Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Cartoons, Inc.
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Claude Cat, Mice, Butcher.
- Voice Actors: Mel Blanc.
- Directed By Chuck Jones.
- Produced By Edward Selzer.
- Animated By Ben Washam, Lloyd Vaughan, Ken Harris.
- Written By Michael Maltese.
- Music: Carl Stalling, Milt Franklyn.
- Originally Released on September 08, 1952.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:57 minutes.
- Production Number: 1212.
A moving van arrives at a house occupied by Claude the Cat bearing a mouse family – dad, mom, and teen-aged daughter. They take up residence in the wall and all seem to be bliss until the daughter spies the young male mouse who lives in the wall across the room. ... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Mel Blanc is credited as providing the voices but there are no voices in this film. The only sounds are sound effects and music.
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Mouse-Warming" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Mouse-Warming? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!