Pure Na Kokoro Wo Mamore! Teki Mikata Mitsu Tomoe Ransen
English Title: Swept Off Her FeetPure Na Kokoro Wo Mamore! Teki Mikata Mitsu Tomoe Ransen (Swept Off Her Feet) (1994) Episode 94- Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon S Anime Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 7 times this month, and 343 times total.
- Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon S AnimeAnime Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Bandai Visual
- Animation Studio: T˘ei Animation, Aoi
- Distributed by: T˘ei D˘ga
- Cartoon Characters: Usagi Tsukino (Serena)/Sailor Moon, Mizuno Ami (Amy)/Mercury, Hino Rei (Raye)/Mars, Kino Makoto/Sailor Jupiter, Chibi-Usa/Sailor Chibi-Moon, Meiou Setsuna/Sailor Pluto, Ten'ou Haruka/Sailor Uranus, Kaiou Michiru/Sailor Neptune, Trista, Tomoe Hotaru/Sailor Saturn, Heart Snatchers.
- Voice Actors: Kotono Mitsuishi, Tohru Furuya, Kae Araki, Aya Hisakawa, Michie Tomizawa, Emi Shinohara, Rica Fukami, Chiyoko Kawashima, Megumi Ogata; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Kunihiko Ikuhara.
- Written By Naoko Takeuchi.
- Music: Takanori Arisawa, Tetsuya Komoro, Kazuo Sato.
- First Aired on April 30, 1994.
- Originally Aired on TV Asahi (Japan).
- Running Time: 26 minutes.
- Episode Number: 94
Usagi-sama and Unazuki-san (Motoki-san's little sister)end up at the Crown Fruit Parlor talking about how special a first kiss should be. HarukÔsan and Michiru-san are sitting at the next table and they join in on the conversation. After those two leave,... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
"Protect the Pure Heart! The Enemy/Ally Tree Way Battle (English Translation)."
"Swept Off Her Feet."
Sorry, we do not have a video of Pure Na Kokoro Wo Mamore! Teki Mikata Mitsu Tomoe Ransen. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Pure Na Kokoro Wo Mamore! Teki Mikata Mitsu Tomoe Ransen? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!