Hikari To Yami No Saishű Kessen! Mirai He Chikau Ai
English Title: Final BattleHikari To Yami No Saishű Kessen! Mirai He Chikau Ai (Final Battle) (1994) Season 2 Episode 88- Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon R Anime Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 12 times this month, and 179 times total.
- Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon R AnimeAnime Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- T˘ei Animation Co. Ltd., Kodansha, Bandai Visual
- Animation Studio: T˘ei Animation, Aoi
- Distributed by: T˘ei D˘ga
- Cartoon Characters: Usagi Tsukino (Serena)/Sailor Moon, Meiou Setsuna/Sailor Pluto, Tsukikage no Knight, Mizuno Ami (Amy)/Mercury, Hino Rei (Raye)/Mars, Kino Makoto/Sailor Jupiter, Aino Minako/Sailor Venus, Ginga Natsumi/Ann, Ginga Seijuurou/Ail, Makaiju, Chibi-Usa/Sailor Chibi-Moon, Four Sisters, Rubius, Sapphire, Emerald, Diamond, Wiseman, Wicked Lady.
- Voice Actors: Kotono Mitsuishi, Tohru Furuya, Kae Araki, Aya Hisakawa, Michie Tomizawa, Emi Shinohara, Rica Fukami, Chiyoko Kawashima, Keiko Han; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Kunihiko Ikuhara.
- Animated By Kuzuko Tadano, Masahiro Ando, Ikuko Ito, Hideyuki Motohashi.
- Written By Naoko Takeuchi.
- Music: Takanori Arisawa, Tetsuya Komoro, Kazuo Sato.
- First Aired on March 05, 1994.
- Originally Aired on TV Asahi (Japan).
- Running Time: 26 minutes.
- Season: 2
The Sailor Senshi attempt to enter the Dark Gate, but Black Lady appears and attacks them. Sailor Moon tries to use the enormous energy and power of the Silver... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Sorry, we do not have a video of Hikari To Yami No Saishű Kessen! Mirai He Chikau Ai. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Hikari To Yami No Saishű Kessen! Mirai He Chikau Ai? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!