SafÓru Zetsumei! Waizuman No Wana
English Title: Brotherly LoveSafÓru Zetsumei! Waizuman No Wana (Brotherly Love) (1994) Season 2 Episode 86- Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon R Anime Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 7 times this month, and 212 times total.
- Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon R AnimeAnime Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- TŰei Animation Co. Ltd., Kodansha, Bandai Visual
- Animation Studio: TŰei Animation, Aoi
- Distributed by: TŰei DŰga
- Cartoon Characters: Usagi Tsukino (Serena)/Sailor Moon, Meiou Setsuna/Sailor Pluto, Tsukikage no Knight, Mizuno Ami (Amy)/Mercury, Hino Rei (Raye)/Mars, Kino Makoto/Sailor Jupiter, Aino Minako/Sailor Venus, Ginga Natsumi/Ann, Ginga Seijuurou/Ail, Makaiju, Chibi-Usa/Sailor Chibi-Moon, Four Sisters, Rubius, Sapphire, Emerald, Diamond, Wiseman, Wicked Lady.
- Voice Actors: Kotono Mitsuishi, Tohru Furuya, Kae Araki, Aya Hisakawa, Michie Tomizawa, Emi Shinohara, Rica Fukami, Chiyoko Kawashima, Keiko Han; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Kunihiko Ikuhara.
- Animated By Kuzuko Tadano, Masahiro Ando, Ikuko Ito, Hideyuki Motohashi.
- Written By Naoko Takeuchi.
- Music: Takanori Arisawa, Tetsuya Komoro, Kazuo Sato.
- First Aired on February 19, 1994.
- Originally Aired on TV Asahi (Japan).
- Running Time: 26 minutes.
- Season: 2
Sapphire discovers the truth regarding Wiseman's ultimate plan, forcing him to escape to the past where the four former Ayakashi Sisters (whom Sailor Moon had healed with the Silver Crystal) discover him. But Wiseman tracks him down and kills him before he can... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Sorry, we do not have a video of SafÓru Zetsumei! Waizuman No Wana. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about SafÓru Zetsumei! Waizuman No Wana? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!