Waizuman No Mashu! Chibiusa Shômetsu
English Title: Destroy Chibiusa! 77Waizuman No Mashu! Chibiusa Shômetsu (Destroy Chibiusa! 77) (1994) Season 2 Episode 84- Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon R Anime Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 6 times this month, and 252 times total.
- Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon R AnimeAnime Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Tôei Animation Co. Ltd., Kodansha, Bandai Visual
- Animation Studio: Tôei Animation, Aoi
- Distributed by: Tôei Dôga
- Cartoon Characters: Usagi Tsukino (Serena)/Sailor Moon, Meiou Setsuna/Sailor Pluto, Tsukikage no Knight, Mizuno Ami (Amy)/Mercury, Hino Rei (Raye)/Mars, Kino Makoto/Sailor Jupiter, Aino Minako/Sailor Venus, Ginga Natsumi/Ann, Ginga Seijuurou/Ail, Makaiju, Chibi-Usa/Sailor Chibi-Moon, Four Sisters, Rubius, Sapphire, Emerald, Diamond, Wiseman, Wicked Lady.
- Voice Actors: Kotono Mitsuishi, Tohru Furuya, Kae Araki, Aya Hisakawa, Michie Tomizawa, Emi Shinohara, Rica Fukami, Chiyoko Kawashima, Keiko Han; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Kunihiko Ikuhara.
- Animated By Kuzuko Tadano, Masahiro Ando, Ikuko Ito, Hideyuki Motohashi.
- Written By Naoko Takeuchi.
- Music: Takanori Arisawa, Tetsuya Komoro, Kazuo Sato.
- First Aired on February 05, 1994.
- Originally Aired on TV Asahi (Japan).
- Running Time: 26 minutes.
- Episode Number: 84
- Season: 2
The Wiseman kidnaps Chibiusa from the Crystal Palace and fills her mind with false thoughts that no one cares for or loves her. Meanwhile, he uses Esmeraude, who has gone to him in order to make her Prince... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Sorry, we do not have a video of Waizuman No Mashu! Chibiusa Shômetsu. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Waizuman No Mashu! Chibiusa Shômetsu? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!