Sh˘geki No Mirai! Demando No Kuroki Yab˘
English Title: Legend Of The NegamoonSh˘geki No Mirai! Demando No Kuroki Yab˘ (Legend Of The Negamoon) (1994) Season 2 Episode 83- Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon R Anime Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 5 times this month, and 199 times total.
- Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon R AnimeAnime Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- T˘ei Animation Co. Ltd., Kodansha, Bandai Visual
- Animation Studio: T˘ei Animation, Aoi
- Distributed by: T˘ei D˘ga
- Cartoon Characters: Usagi Tsukino (Serena)/Sailor Moon, Meiou Setsuna/Sailor Pluto, Tsukikage no Knight, Mizuno Ami (Amy)/Mercury, Hino Rei (Raye)/Mars, Kino Makoto/Sailor Jupiter, Aino Minako/Sailor Venus, Ginga Natsumi/Ann, Ginga Seijuurou/Ail, Makaiju, Chibi-Usa/Sailor Chibi-Moon, Four Sisters, Rubius, Sapphire, Emerald, Diamond, Wiseman, Wicked Lady.
- Voice Actors: Kotono Mitsuishi, Tohru Furuya, Kae Araki, Aya Hisakawa, Michie Tomizawa, Emi Shinohara, Rica Fukami, Chiyoko Kawashima, Keiko Han; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Kunihiko Ikuhara.
- Animated By Kuzuko Tadano, Masahiro Ando, Ikuko Ito, Hideyuki Motohashi.
- Written By Naoko Takeuchi.
- Music: Takanori Arisawa, Tetsuya Komoro, Kazuo Sato.
- First Aired on January 29, 1994.
- Originally Aired on TV Asahi (Japan).
- Running Time: 26 minutes.
- Season: 2
When the Sailor Senshi arrive in the future, they see that Crystal Tokyo looks like a ghost town. They encounter King Endymion, who is revealed to be Tuxedo Mask's future self, and tells them the legend of the Black Moon family, and reveals Chibiusa as the... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Sorry, we do not have a video of Sh˘geki No Mirai! Demando No Kuroki Yab˘. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Sh˘geki No Mirai! Demando No Kuroki Yab˘? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!