Mirai He No Tabidachi! JikŻ KairŰ No Tatakai
English Title: Battle In The Corridor Of Time 75Mirai He No Tabidachi! JikŻ KairŰ No Tatakai (Battle In The Corridor Of Time 75) (1994) Season 2 Episode 82- Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon R Anime Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 10 times this month, and 181 times total.
- Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon R AnimeAnime Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- TŰei Animation Co. Ltd., Kodansha, Bandai Visual
- Animation Studio: TŰei Animation, Aoi
- Distributed by: TŰei DŰga
- Cartoon Characters: Usagi Tsukino (Serena)/Sailor Moon, Meiou Setsuna/Sailor Pluto, Tsukikage no Knight, Mizuno Ami (Amy)/Mercury, Hino Rei (Raye)/Mars, Kino Makoto/Sailor Jupiter, Aino Minako/Sailor Venus, Ginga Natsumi/Ann, Ginga Seijuurou/Ail, Makaiju, Chibi-Usa/Sailor Chibi-Moon, Four Sisters, Rubius, Sapphire, Emerald, Diamond, Wiseman, Wicked Lady.
- Voice Actors: Kotono Mitsuishi, Tohru Furuya, Kae Araki, Aya Hisakawa, Michie Tomizawa, Emi Shinohara, Rica Fukami, Chiyoko Kawashima, Keiko Han; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Kunihiko Ikuhara.
- Animated By Kuzuko Tadano, Masahiro Ando, Ikuko Ito, Hideyuki Motohashi.
- Written By Naoko Takeuchi.
- Music: Takanori Arisawa, Tetsuya Komoro, Kazuo Sato.
- First Aired on January 22, 1994.
- Originally Aired on TV Asahi (Japan).
- Running Time: 26 minutes.
- Season: 2
Sailor Moon and the rest of the team travel to the future and encounter Sailor Pluto once again. She opens the Gates of Time, and once in the Space-time Corridor,... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Sorry, we do not have a video of Mirai He No Tabidachi! JikŻ KairŰ No Tatakai. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Mirai He No Tabidachi! JikŻ KairŰ No Tatakai? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!