Ginzuishou Motomete! Chibiusa No Himitsu
English Title: Trouble Comes Thundering DownGinzuishou Motomete! Chibiusa No Himitsu (Trouble Comes Thundering Down) (1993) Season 2 Episode 64- Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon R Anime Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 14 times this month, and 238 times total.
- Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon R AnimeAnime Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Tôei Animation Co. Ltd., Kodansha, Bandai Visual
- Animation Studio: Tôei Animation, Aoi
- Distributed by: Tôei Dôga
- Cartoon Characters: Usagi Tsukino (Serena)/Sailor Moon, Meiou Setsuna/Sailor Pluto, Tsukikage no Knight, Mizuno Ami (Amy)/Mercury, Hino Rei (Raye)/Mars, Kino Makoto/Sailor Jupiter, Aino Minako/Sailor Venus, Ginga Natsumi/Ann, Ginga Seijuurou/Ail, Makaiju, Chibi-Usa/Sailor Chibi-Moon, Four Sisters, Rubius, Sapphire, Emerald, Diamond, Wiseman, Wicked Lady.
- Voice Actors: Kotono Mitsuishi, Tohru Furuya, Kae Araki, Aya Hisakawa, Michie Tomizawa, Emi Shinohara, Rica Fukami, Chiyoko Kawashima, Keiko Han; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Kunihiko Ikuhara.
- Animated By Kuzuko Tadano, Masahiro Ando, Ikuko Ito, Hideyuki Motohashi.
- Written By Naoko Takeuchi.
- Music: Takanori Arisawa, Tetsuya Komoro, Kazuo Sato.
- First Aired on July 31, 1993.
- Originally Aired on TV Asahi (Japan).
- Running Time: 26 minutes.
- Season: 2
Continuing her search for the Silver Crystal in the midst of a Droid attack, a saddened Chibiusa accidentally causes a gravitational disturbance with her great... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Ginzuishou Motomete! Chibiusa No Himitsu? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!