Tenshi? Akuma? Sora Kara Kita Nazo No Shôjo
English Title: Serena Times TwoTenshi? Akuma? Sora Kara Kita Nazo No Shôjo (Serena Times Two) (1993) Season 2 Episode 60- Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon R Anime Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 12 times this month, and 279 times total.
- Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon R AnimeAnime Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Tôei Animation Co. Ltd., Kodansha, Bandai Visual
- Animation Studio: Tôei Animation, Aoi
- Distributed by: Tôei Dôga
- Cartoon Characters: Usagi Tsukino (Serena)/Sailor Moon, Meiou Setsuna/Sailor Pluto, Tsukikage no Knight, Mizuno Ami (Amy)/Mercury, Hino Rei (Raye)/Mars, Kino Makoto/Sailor Jupiter, Aino Minako/Sailor Venus, Ginga Natsumi/Ann, Ginga Seijuurou/Ail, Makaiju, Chibi-Usa/Sailor Chibi-Moon, Four Sisters, Rubius, Sapphire, Emerald, Diamond, Wiseman, Wicked Lady.
- Voice Actors: Kotono Mitsuishi, Tohru Furuya, Kae Araki, Aya Hisakawa, Michie Tomizawa, Emi Shinohara, Rica Fukami, Chiyoko Kawashima, Keiko Han; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Kunihiko Ikuhara.
- Animated By Kuzuko Tadano, Masahiro Ando, Ikuko Ito, Hideyuki Motohashi.
- Written By Naoko Takeuchi.
- Music: Takanori Arisawa, Tetsuya Komoro, Kazuo Sato.
- First Aired on June 26, 1993.
- Originally Aired on TV Asahi (Japan).
- Running Time: 26 minutes.
- Season: 2
As Mamoru and Usagi lean in for a romantic kiss, a small girl with bright pink hair falls out of the sky and lands on Usagi, demanding the Silver Imperium Crystal from her. The girl, also named Usagi, quickly gets nicknamed "Chibiusa". Usagi starts to become... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Sorry, we do not have a video of Tenshi? Akuma? Sora Kara Kita Nazo No Shôjo. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Tenshi? Akuma? Sora Kara Kita Nazo No Shôjo? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!