H˘kago Ni Goy˘jin! Nerawareta Usagi
English Title: Detention DoldrumsH˘kago Ni Goy˘jin! Nerawareta Usagi (Detention Doldrums) (1993) Season 2 Episode 57- Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon R Anime Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 18 times this month, and 289 times total.
- Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon R AnimeAnime Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- T˘ei Animation Co. Ltd., Kodansha, Bandai Visual
- Animation Studio: T˘ei Animation, Aoi
- Distributed by: T˘ei D˘ga
- Cartoon Characters: Usagi Tsukino (Serena)/Sailor Moon, Meiou Setsuna/Sailor Pluto, Tsukikage no Knight, Mizuno Ami (Amy)/Mercury, Hino Rei (Raye)/Mars, Kino Makoto/Sailor Jupiter, Aino Minako/Sailor Venus, Ginga Natsumi/Ann, Ginga Seijuurou/Ail, Makaiju, Chibi-Usa/Sailor Chibi-Moon, Four Sisters, Rubius, Sapphire, Emerald, Diamond, Wiseman, Wicked Lady.
- Voice Actors: Kotono Mitsuishi, Tohru Furuya, Kae Araki, Aya Hisakawa, Michie Tomizawa, Emi Shinohara, Rica Fukami, Chiyoko Kawashima, Keiko Han; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Junichi Sato.
- Animated By Kuzuko Tadano, Masahiro Ando, Ikuko Ito, Hideyuki Motohashi.
- Written By Naoko Takeuchi.
- Music: Takanori Arisawa, Tetsuya Komoro, Kazuo Sato.
- First Aired on June 05, 1993.
- Originally Aired on TV Asahi (Japan).
- Running Time: 26 minutes.
- Season: 2
Usagi and An find themselves stuck in detention together after Usagi is caught eating in class and An mouths off to the teacher. An gradually resolves to reach out and steal Usagi's energy for survival, just as Eiru fights the Senshi with... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Sorry, we do not have a video of H˘kago Ni Goy˘jin! Nerawareta Usagi. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about H˘kago Ni Goy˘jin! Nerawareta Usagi? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!